Sunday, May 15, 2011

Iron Man Armored Adventures 3.75" HAMMER Drone!

Finally!

A little more than a year of banishment from Articulated Discussion, I'm back with a review!

Why was I banished, you ask?  Because I was on the losing side of the war for AD.  In an attempt to seize power from the The Articulated One (TAO), Dr Nightmare and his Nightmare Horde descended upon the unsuspecting monarch and a fierce battle ensued.  TAO called his banners, and I answered.  But in a cruel twist, the Original Wes threw his weight behind Nightmare and betrayed the good king.  We were beaten.

The charges against me were severe:  one charge of treason against the new rightful King Dr Nightmare, one charge of too many Iron Man 2 reviews, and one charge of liking all things 3.75 inches.

My punishment?  Well, I was banished to the darkest corner of cyberspace to endure an indefinite sentence of hard virtual labor.

I swore I wouldn't crack under torture, but after more than a year of repeated online starvation and email whipping, I gave in.  I was to now serve out my sentence in the Night Horde as a grunt reviewer with no food or pay for the rest of my life.  I also get to call myself a lowest-level Nightmare Minion.

So here is my first review back and wouldn't you know it, it's an Iron Man 2 figure in Armored Adventures packaging review.  It's like the rebel in me will never die. Lol.  More at Articulated Discussion after the jump!

3 comments:

  1. If we ever do a serialized Articulated Discussion drama, you're so writing it. :D

    Glad to have you back on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! It's good to be back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this the enemy of IronMan in the second movie?

    Sig:Andrew@spa wear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...