Friday, January 21, 2011

Chase Pics: Battle Cat - The Alternative Mode of Transportation

I just love Battle Cat!  I'm sure those of you who picked him up while you could also do.  I reviewed him yesterday and if you haven't seen it yet, I took a whole bunch of pics because he looks simply astounding, especially with He-Man.

In fact, he looks so awesome with He-Man that I wanted to put other guys on him and shoot the photos.  But that would've made the review a lot longer and I didn't want to have to try and squeeze all the pics in.

So naturally, I took more pictures of him, this time with different riders.  Here they are! (After the jump. ;])


Battle Armor + Battle Cat = Win (Unless your name is Skeletor, then it's FAILZ)
Travellin' back in time to let 'em ride Old School.  If only King Grayskull didn't look so bored!

He still looks bored!
King Hulk too!  Maybe it's the burden of kingship...

Remember how I said different riders?  I lied... Battle claw scratch!
Ya didn't think I'd leave ya without a funny, did 'jya?

4 comments:

  1. More! More, I say!

    Also, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. It worked. I've been trying to post a comment on your blog for weeks!

    I discovered Chase Variant while conducting a google image search for Pursuit of Cobra figures a couple months ago. I'm American, but I am currently living in Asmara, Eritrea, and I am only able to buy toys during our summer vacation visits to the States, so I have been living vicariously through your reviews and those of Justin at Generals Joes.

    Seriously, man, your photos are gorgeous. I've saved a bunch of them to my desktop so I can "window shop" whenever I like!

    I quit blogging abut toys some time ago, mostly because I can't log in to LiveJournal on our sluggish internet here in Africa. But I still photograph them:

    http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=1016

    Also, my wife and I are international teachers, and all your posts about toy shows have got me considering Singapore for our next teaching destination!

    I just wanted to say thanks and sing your praises. Yours is one of the coolest toy sites out there, man.

    Cheers,

    Monte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monte,

    Thanks for reading, posting, and the kind comments! Really weird that you haven't been able to post before this. But since you can now, please feel free to do so! ;)

    Pity that you can't blog now, because your photos are awesome. I love the way you pick the perfect locations for your Joes! Very inspiring.

    Yes, Singapore is a very nice place to live, if I do say so myself. ;P The students here are also pretty hardworking, so it should be god fun to teach here. If indeed you do come out here to teach, at least you'll know one person--me! Lol.

    And if you ever want anything shipped out to Eritrea, just let me know. I'll be glad to help out however I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! Thanks and keep on sharing.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...