Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthday Plastic!

That's right, your truly turns 32 today and rather than feeling old and over-the-hill, I feel younger than ever!

Guess why?

It's probably got a little something to do with this...


And a lot to do with this...

The Home One: loaded with good stuff like Lando, Ackbar, Mon Mothma, and an A-Wing!


*Drool...*
(*Drool continues...*)
My first birthday presents--from the wife.  I can't wait to bust these open!  :)  Thanks, dear!  I grow younger each day with ya! ;D

7 comments:

  1. It's a TRAAAPPPP!

    Happy Birthday man :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B'day fellow geek-o-logist! Nice of ur missus to get u these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. Yes, it's the best "trap" present in the world ever! Lol.

    Yeah, my wife is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I have GOT to find a wife like that! Happy Birthday, Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lego from the wife! Does she have a sister???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately not, bro. She's got a younger brother though...Lol. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...