Monday, July 5, 2010

Iron Man 2 Concept Series 3.75" Vibranium Armor Mark VI

That's right, an in depth look at this figure minus his two K-Mart Exclusive Advanced Tactical Armor pack-mates.  Why?  Because I don't have them! The Rangerlord gladly took them home after we split the set and their now nestled close to him under among his sheets. :P

Seriously though, I'm glad we split it because I wasn't too into the Mark V repaint/remolded Bio-Metal Armor Iron Man, while I wanted Recon War Machine in camo colors more than I wanted Omega Factor War Mack, cool green and all.









As for Vibranium Armor Mark VI, I have to say: I rarely go for straight repaints.  But because of the idea behind it (Concept Series FTW!), I was sold.  Oh and it comes with a spiffy shield.  And I'm sure as you all know, you can't have too many Captain America shields!

Well to check out my review, head on over to Articulated Discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...