Monday, April 13, 2009

7 Faces of Optimus Prime (Part 4)

Face 5!
















Face 6!















Ok, ok. So these guys don't transform. But they are Optimus Prime. And they're cute.

As far as articulation goes, Mighty Mugg Prime is like all MMs--head rotates, arms rotate. The Robot Heroes Prime, probably only the head. But they're cute!

Muggs Prime comes with his laser rifle, and as with all Muggs, the paint is very well done. I wasn't planning to get him, though. But my brother had and extra from a set of wave 2, so he sold it to me. Check out what is says on the back of his box at the bottom! :)


And as for the Robot Heroes Prime, I got him in the US, at Target I think, for under S$10 while attending a wedding last year. He comes in a 2-pack with Unicron, and he's opening The Matrix, so how could I resist? And at about 2 inches tall, he's just too cute. :P

I won't rate these guys, cuz they're technically not action figures. But if you're a fan of Prime like me, then it's worth getting. Don't pay more than $30 for the Muggs Prime--there should be more than enough to go around from 2 waves. For the Robot Heroes Prime, it's harder to find nowadays, but don't pay more than $10 for the pack of 2 on Ebay.

Did I mention how cute they were? Ok. Shutting. Up. Now.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found the MM Optimus Prime bro. He's extremely hard to come by actually. Stephenus Prime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I lucked out. I never intended to go down the MM route. Was resisting the pull of the Dark Side so well. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...