Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Someone Up There Must Like Me....

Because I got Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime for free!!!



But that's not all. In addition to Prime, I also got...An RoTF Soundbug!













Well, I'm not sure what exactly it is yet, or what it does. But it's supposed to be some sort of speaker. And it has this giant sunction cup at the back that sticks it to any smooth surface. Neat!

As if that weren't enough, I also got a USB port hub--also in Revenge of the Fallen packaging!


And to top it all off, this nifty silver case contains a RoTF Umbrella! Wow!!!


I can only thank my wonderful wife-to-be, Melissa, who secretly entered a newspaper sms contest with the intention of surprising me if she won, and she did! Even she admitted not knowing what the eventual prizes would be.

So thanks, Dear! And thank God for making me a Transformers fan.

I'm doing a little dance of joy everytime I think of the Prime toy and Prime in the movie as well. Woohoo! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great toys. I would love to hear where you got them from so I can start a collection for my young nephews, who absolutely adore anything Transformers related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Well my wife won these for me in a contest in the local newspaper. The Leader Class Prime is from the 2nd movie, I think. And those toys are now not in production anymore, I reckon. As for the rest of the stuff, I can;t say were to get them or even if they were ever at retail. Sorry I can't be of more help. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...